Account Executive: Digital Media Sales
Are You a Great Digital Media Salesperson?
Then, We Want To Talk To You!
Newly funded start-up company in the burgeoning hyperlocal digital advertising market segment is looking for a self-starting sales animal. Our company specializes in hyperlocal digital marketing. We are headquartered in the awesome Stamford (CT) Innovation Center. We are looking for a seasoned, hungry sales person to cover national and regional digital ad agencies and clients in the New York/East Coast market. Seasoned company founder and management team hail from such Internet stalwarts as DoubleClick, Yahoo, AOL and iVillage.
Our ideal candidate will be ferocious at setting up meetings and calls. In addition, this person needs to have the dexterity and creativity to deliver a consultative sales approach and cultivate client relationships to generate repeat, long term business. Benchmarks will include aggressive activity goals, appointment-setting, meetings and ad sales goals.
A pre-existing rolodex is strongly preferred. Getting appointments needs to be your strength. We offer competitive base compensation along with generous commission and equity for qualified candidates.
If you are ready to take your digital sales career to the next level, learn from seasoned digital media executives and join a fast growing, fun company at the ground floor, please send us your resume!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Identify target list of national and regional ad agencies and advertisers
- Achieve a minimum of 8-10 qualifying discussions/presentations weekly
- Respond to RFPs in cooperation with ad ops team
- Close deals and assist with campaign set-up/launch
- Achieve renewals and/or upsell additional campaigns
- 3-5 years digital media sales experience, preferably with local/regional digital sales
- Meaningful rolodex
- A builder
- Highly ambitious self-starter
- Intellectually curious/wants to learn
- Excellent communications skills
- Problem-solver/creative thinker
- Highly accountable
- Customer-centric…ie., clearly understands and can communicate customer objectives
- Flexibility/team spirit
- Strong cultural fit with company organization
Please apply via email. No recruiters please.