An Invitation to Election 2012 Online Forum – Maximizing Yield for Local Journalism
LYM and Other Hyperlocal Publishers — Don’t miss this Interactive Online Forum hosted by The Journalism Accelerator!
Dates: Wednesday – Friday, Dec 7, 8, 9
Join local publishers, journalists, researchers, data visualizers, tool developers, advertisers and other smart folks in an online forum with an unconference approach.
Each day explores hands-on methods to maximize the impact of your election coverage.
December 7: Editorial tools, tips and resources.
December 8: Collaboration models.
December 9: Money, elections, and hyperlocals.
Explore ideas for new ways of sharing your content or linking out to others content.
Discuss where you see opportunities for collaboration, or call out the challenges preventing it.
Meet publishers online solving similar challenges in other parts of the country, serving unique communities or neighborhoods.
- Bookmark the forum dates on your calendar, and join in the conversation
- You can join the community ahead of time at www.journalismaccelerator.com.
- You participate by posting to the comment thread.
- You’re alerted to new comments by email.
- We look forward to having you in the mix and hearing your point of view!
For more information contact:
Emily Harris, JA editorial director
Link to the JA here!