Director of Ad Operations
Job: Traffic Manager/ Director of Ad Operations
Salary: Competitive with full benefits
About the Company:
In 2011, Local Yokel Media (LYM) officially launched its first-of-a-kind digital advertising platform. LYM aggregates and organizes hyperlocal blogs and websites by geography to empower local, regional and national marketers to authentically reach deep into granular, local geographies within defined service areas to execute efficient, geo-contextually relevant ad campaigns that get results.
We believe in the value that local publisher content delivers, both to the communities these websites cover as well as to advertisers wishing to reach local audiences. Using community-level content as a proxy for local ad targeting, Local Yokel Media can offer both efficiency and contextual relevance that is independent of cookie-blocking or other data targeting obstacles.
We have made authentic, relevant local advertising accessible to businesses of all sizes, at scale, and drive premium revenue for local publishers.
As an Advertising Operations Executive, you will be responsible for the setup, execution and delivery of digital campaigns. You will work with both internal teams (Client Services, Publisher Operations, Product and Sales) and external parties (Publishers, Agencies, and direct Clients) to ensure campaign delivery objectives are met. As the first member of this team, the Director of Ad Operations will be responsible for laying the foundation for not only the team, but for corporate operations, in a quickly expanding company. The Director of Ad Operations will also work closely with the Local Yokel Management Team to ensure quality margins and performance internally and for publishers.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years experience in advertising operations or trafficking
• Experience working with Doubleclick Dart, OAS, ADTECH and/or other 3rd party ad servers
• Experience working with yield optimization tools and technology including Rubicon, Yieldex, and/or others
• Experience managing network level inventory for margin and revenue fulfillment
• Able and eager to learn new concepts and challenge the existing framework
• Diligent with a strong attention to detail and ability to resolve problems quickly
• Strong quantitative, analytical & problem-solving skills
• An active interest in everything digital with an understanding of online advertising industry trends
• A self-starter who is able to manage their own workload
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills